SLIDER

London Mini Shopshoot - Anthropologie

When I was on my trip, I knew it would be almost impossible to arrange a proper shopshoot so I did a few mini shoots in London and Paris.

My first destination was Anthropologie in Regent Street. We don't have Anthropologie in Australia so I was curious to see what all the fuss was about. With the exchange rate I found all the merchandise out of my price range so I had to be happy with taking photos instead.



Anthropologie is housed in a great building on Regent Street. Don't you just love the red London bus in the background? I'm pretty tiny so I find it hard to find clothes that fit, so I mainly looked at the homewares in the store.



 Anthropologie is not afraid of colour, that's for sure.



I'll be back again on Friday with some more London photos including my visit to Shoreditch and the Columbia Road Flower Markets.

Until then,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

2 comments

  1. Wish I could visit the Anthropologie store, those individual letters look interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess,

    save those pennies and some day you shall,

    J

    ReplyDelete

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.